23rd May 2013, 07:05 PM
koelie

What are the subjects required for Zoology, Botany or Microbiology?

Sir,
What are the subjests required for zoology or botany or microbiology?Is physics neccesary for the above subjests?I have taken pure science in higher secondary but got to know that nutrition instead of physic is valuable.please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry or Microbiology after doing BSc Hons 4 years programme having subjects of Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?
  2. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  3. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  4. U.P. Madhyamic Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board Test Dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
  6. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  7. Can I go for further studies in Medical Sciences after completion of B.Sc with any of the subjects of Chemistry, Zoology and Botany?
  8. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  9. When will I get admission for BSc?
  10. Can I apply for MBBS? My subjects are statistics, Botany and Zoology
  11. Best colleges to pursue BSc Biochemistry in Kerala?
  12. Previous GATE question papers with answers?
  13. Can I be eligible to apply for MSc microbiology? I am a 3rd year BSc chemistry student
  14. Which option subject is preferred for chemical engineering for indian forest exam
  15. Can I do MS after finishing BSc computer science? What percentage is needed to do MS?
  16. Top 10 colleges for M.Sc. Chemistry in Hyderabad under Osmania University?
  17. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad? -- [New]
  18. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?