13th September 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?

Hello,
Can you please tell me the procedure of doing PhD after completing MCA? Please let me know because I don't have any idea. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  2. Procedure and specialization to study PhD for MCA candidate?
  3. Procedure to study Ph.D for MCA candidate?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  5. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  7. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  9. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  10. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  11. Which is better stream to study in PhD for MCA candidate
  12. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  13. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  15. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate? -- [New]
  16. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  18. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
30th September 2015, 10:11 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD for MCA candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Can you please tell me the procedure of doing PhD after completing MCA? Please let me know because I don't have any idea. Please help me.
Those who are willing to join PhD should have a complete Master Degree course with not less than 55% of marks from a recognized university. In addition, they should pass the entrance test conducted by the respective university. Aspirants are required to have the valid UGC NET score. To get hold of the forms, applicants can download from the official website of the respective university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?