21st March 2016, 03:57 PM
bhavya@1234

Procedure of DOB correction in tenth memo?

Hi, My actual DOB is 12/29/1989 but in my tenth memo it was mentioned as 02/29/1990 which that date was not there in February month. Can anyone please let me know how to change it.

21st March 2016, 08:58 PM
pabolu srivalli

Default Re: Procedure of DOB correction in tenth memo?

The correction of Date of Birth in the 10th certificates is only made if there are any typo errors by the administration and if you want your self to correct the date of birth means it can not be done

If there are any typo errors which is different from the admission form then it can be corrected by following the below steps
  • If the correction is genuine typo errors then request for the correction of date of birth by the Head of the Institution along with attested photo copies of below certificates
  • Submit the documents such as Application of admission of candidates in the school
  • The page which has the page of admission and withdrawl register where entry in date of birth is made
  • School leaving certificate of the previous school submitted at the time of admission
  • This application and above form should be submitted by the Head of the department of your school to the concerned department,then you can get the correction of date of birth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?