31st May 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for going abroad after 10th?

I am in class 10. I want to do my medical from abroad. Can I apply for the MCAT test after my tenth class? It will be your greatness if you will mail me the full process of applying for medical after the tenth class. I really need to understand the procedure. So, someone please advice me!

Related Questions:
31st May 2015, 05:37 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for going abroad after 10th?

To pursue your higher studies in Aboard, you need to appear for IELTS(General Module) exam. IELTS(General Module) exam is for the candidates, who want to pursue their Higher secondary schooling in foreign countries, so, you need to appear for IELTS exam to pursue your higher studies in Aboard. After completing IELTS exam, you should apply for admission in your selected list of schools by sending your application and required documents to school admission office through online or via courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?