21st May 2017, 03:35 PM
H0a0r0s0h0 Singh

Procedure of Education Loan for taking admission in B.Tech at KIIT?

Respected Sir, I have query regarding education loan for B.TECH from your college KIIT. Will you please send me the procedure for education loan.
Sir,how I am eligible for scholarship provided by the government and college also.

27th May 2017, 08:12 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of Education Loan for taking admission in B.Tech at KIIT?

To get an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT, you should have secured admission in B.Tech course at KIIT. You need to contact the bank manager where you wish to apply for an education loan to know about the education loan. You need to submit documents like Admission letter, Income Proof, ID Proof, Address Proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan. If all the documents submitted by you are verified and found correct then, your education loan will be sanctioned for pursuing B.Tech course at KIIT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?