5th September 2014, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I get loan to study in KIIT?

Can i get loan in kiit
can i get loan in kiit after getting 16173 rank in kiit entrance exam?

15th April 2015, 06:07 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get loan to study in KIIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get loan in kiit
You can only apply for loan after getting admission in KIIT University. When you get admitted finally in this university, then you are eligible to apply for Education loan from any Nationalized & Private bank. When you apply for an education loan, you have to submit the proof of admission along with the university prospectus. Bank offers education loan to that university/college, who is recognized by UGC / AICTE / Government Institution. KIIT is one of the best Universities and if you get admission in this university, then you are eligible to apply for education loan.

To apply for education loan from any bank, you need to submit the necessary documents. Bank offers loan up to 10 lacks for Indian Studies & 20 Lakhs for foreign studies. Well the repayment period depends on the bank, generally you can pay the loan amount within the period of 7-10 years.

The loan recovery starts from just after 6 months of getting a job. If you get a job immediately after completion of course, then your re payment starts after 6 months on the joining date. In case you will not get job on time, then your loan EMI starts immediately after one year of the course completion.

Documents to apply for Education Loan:

1. Proof of admission along with University Prospectus
2. Completed Education Loan Application Form
3. Mark sheet of last qualifying examination
4. Passport size photograph
5. Proof of Address & age
6. Copy of PAN of student Borrower
7. Borrower’s Bank account statement for the last six months
8. Proof of Income (if applicable).

These are the general documents you have to submit to the bank when you are applying for education loans. As you know that there are a number of banks in India offers education loan, I suggest you please compare the bank first and select few banks in your list and then apply for the education loan to the select bank. Better to contact the bank personally to get the complete procedure regarding education loan.
17th April 2015, 08:44 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get loan to study in KIIT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i get loan in kiit

Yes, you can get the Loan in KIIT. what oyou need to do is to look for the Bank that the KIIT is associated with. Because, there are many Bank that are associated with most if the Engineering College, so that you can get easy Loan. If you get the Admission in the KIIT college then surely you can get the Loan.
9th May 2015, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

i get 26679 rank in kiit can i get loan. how much have to me to pay at all after getting loan..
9th May 2015, 05:03 PM
Parshantsingla

Hey Friend, Yes Of-cos you are able to get loan for your KIIT Study. In loan there is no this type of formalities at higher level. And there are lot of banks which are giving loan.
Some of private banks are also having links to the colleges in which you want to take admission.
Some of gov. banks.
Like.

PNB(Punjab National Bank)
SBI(State Bank Of India)

Some private banks also give education loan.
Like.

ICIC Bank
AXIS Bank
HDFC Bank

So there are lot of banks are for you. And also there are not so much education loan interest also. And you also have to pay it after your study.

Hope the suggestion helps.
Thank You.
13th May 2016, 03:09 PM
rakesh tripsthi

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4652599]Can i get loan in kiit
can i get loan in kiit after getting 6428 rank in kiit entrance exam?[general] what document required lone
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?