6th May 2018, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education?

I'm a girl from a middle class family and I'm doing private job and want to do LLB from distance. So, which are the universities in Delhi which offers LLB via distance mode of education? How much fees will they charge for this course? I have complete my graduation from Delhi University with second division.

15th April 2022, 11:44 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education?

As far as you are concerned about options of pursuing LLB (Bachelor of Law) degree course in distance mode then it is not advisable to look for the same option as Bar Council of India (BCI) does not approve any law college to offer LLB degree course in distance mode of education and neither does BCI validate LLB degree course pursued in distance mode for practicing law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?