4th August 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to take admission at London School of Economics to study MBA? Fee structure for this course?

Dear sir, I have complete B.Com from India. I want to study MBA from London School of Economics. Eligibility criteria to take admission and fee structure for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam to study PhD in Economics in London School of Economics?
  2. After my graduation in economics hons should I do MBA or go to London school of eonomics for MBA?
  3. Fee structure for BA in Economics and B.Com courses? Required eligibility criteria to get admission for this course?
  4. Application procedure, fee structure and eligibility for Medicine PG in London?
  5. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  6. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  7. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  8. Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?
  9. Procedure and entrance exam to study Economics Honours in The London School of Economics and Political Science?
  10. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  11. List of colleges to study MS after BCA from Ireland with fee structure? Eligibility criteria to get admission and study visa for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria and qualification required to study M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics?
  13. Which type of courses I can do from Indian School of Mines? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and procedure to take admission?
  14. How to choose best colleges to study MBBS course from abroad? Fee structure and eligibility criteria to take admission in Harvard University?
  15. How to apply at London School of Economics and Political Science to do PhD in Economics? Is there study center in India? -- [New]
  16. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
31st August 2016, 12:47 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to take admission at London School of Economics to study MBA? Fee structure for this course?

To pursue MBA from London School of Economics candidate must be a Bachelor degree holder from any of the recognized university.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination which is conducted by London School of Economics every year.
There are also some seats available for candidates belonging from other countries.
Eligibility criteria is same as here but only some differences are here that candidate should be talented as because those candidate who have poor performance are not eligible to get admission there. You need higher aggregate marks to pursue from abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?