28th March 2017, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for class 8th of La Martiniere School, Kolkata? What is the procedure for admission?

Respected Sir, I want to admit my Son in La Martiniere School, Kolkata so I want to know what is the fee structure for class 8th of La Martiniere School, Kolkata? What is the procedure for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for class 7th of La Martiniere Kolkata?
  2. What is the admission procedure in class II? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the procedure followed to get the admission for class 8th in Banasthali school?
  4. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  5. Fee structure of 11th Commerce in St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
  6. Fee structure including admission fee of 8th class CBSE?
  7. Total fee structure of 9th standard in Carmel High School?
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in class one of St Xavier's school, Kolkata?
  9. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  10. Procedure and fee structure to study MBA from IBS Business School, Kolkata? Which entrance exam will I have to give to for admission in MBA?
  11. Admission procedure in 6th and 8th standard of KVS School for female candidates?
  12. List of CBSE affiliated Girls schools which offer admission in 9th standard with hostel facility?
  13. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  14. List of High Schools which offer admission in 8th standard in Kota? Details and fee structure?
  15. What is the admission fee for class 1st in St Xaviers Collegiate School, Kolkata? What is the monthly fee?
  16. Admission procedure, important dates and fee structure of IEI-Kolkata?
  17. Admission procedure to study in ICSE school in Kolkata for KG and 6th standard candidates of Burdwan?
  18. Eligibility and procedure of admission in Class 1 at St. Xavier's School, Kolkata?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?