1st March 2019, 04:07 PM
tinoppan

Procedure to fill up the form for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years) from Gont Polytechnic College. I need to register my qualification in Kerala Public Service Commission form. But in that form not showing my above qualification. So, please tell me how to fill the my diploma qualification in Kerala PSC?

15th April 2019, 02:02 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to fill up the form for Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)?

There are certain eligibility criteria to apply for Kerala Public Service Commission.

>> Candidates must pass graduation course in any discipline.

>> Candidates age must be between 21 and 35 years. Age relaxation is as per govt rules.

>> Candidates must be a citizen of India.

*** You can not apply for Kerala Public Service Commission on the basis of completion of Diploma course. You must complete graduation course to apply.

For more information, click the link. https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?