25th August 2014, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to fill up the form for Bihar Public Service Commission?

I want to fill the form of bihar public service commision.i want to know the details idea of bpsc. so kindly help me how can we fill bihar publis service commision,i want to fill the form of b.p.s.c

29th August 2014, 11:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fill up the form for Bihar Public Service Commission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to fill the form of bihar public service commision.i want to know the details idea of bpsc. so kindly help me how can we fill bihar publis service commision,i want to fill the form of b.p.s.c

BPSC stands for Bihar Public Service Commission and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria to apply for the exam

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

Candidate should have a Citizenship in India.The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 19-24 years of age and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.Regarding the education qualification needed for the exam it is that the candidate should have completed a Degree in Nautical Science,Mathematics,Geology,Statistics,Mechanical Engineering,Agriculture.

Application Procedure:

The candidate who is eligible for the exam need to download the application form and Bank Challan from the following linkhttp://bpsc.bih.nic.in and should complete the application form and submit it before the last date and send to the following addres:

The Controller of Examination,
Bihar Public Service Commission,
15, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg (Bely Road),
Patna – 800001.

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th September 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What is 56th, 57th, 58th, 59th, in bpsc recruitment for 746 vacancy? what should I fill?
30th July 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam
I am student of Bsc Information Technology. can Right now i am in 3 rd year.Can i fill the form in next year. If yes then through which subject i can fill the form.
19th August 2018, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

If in the application form by mistake any wrong information will be filled then how can i solve that problem.
20th July 2019, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

My mistake in Remarks in wrong. So how can i solve my problem.
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?