17th August 2017, 11:23 AM
hanimurgesh

Procedure followed to become a homeopathic doctor after 12th commerce course?

What is the procedure followed to become a homeopathic doctor after 12th commerce course? Can someone please suggest me the right steps which I have to follow to reach my goal? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me with the complete details. Thank you!

18th August 2017, 08:15 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure followed to become a homeopathic doctor after 12th commerce course?

To be an homeopathic doctor you need to hold BHMS ( Bachelor of of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery ) which is professional undergraduate degree course of five and a half years including one year internship.

Further the minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BHMS degree course is a higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized board.

Clearly it is evident from above fact that to pursue BHMS degree course you are required to be a Science stream student and hence you are not eligible to pursue BHMS i.e; to become a homeopathic doctor having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream.
18th August 2017, 10:16 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to become a homeopathic doctor after 12th commerce course?

One willing to become Homeopathy Doctor should opt for B.H.M.S. degree.

The full form for BHMS is Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery.

Eligibility criteria :-

The candidate should have passed 12th pass in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany/Zoology) and English.

The percentage of marks required in the qualifying exam is 50% for General category,45% for B.C.,40% for M.B.C. and 35% for Sc/ST candidates.

The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission for the B.H.M.S. Degree Course.
18th August 2017, 11:53 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The required minimum educational qualification to pursue BHMS course is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB ( Physics, Chemistry and Biology ) as main paper.

So, you are not eligible to get admission in the course after pursuing 12th with commerce stream.

You are not eligible to pursue any medical course after 12th with commerce stream.
19th August 2017, 12:32 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Most of the homeopathic colleges admit students only if they have passed 10+2 with PCB stream only.

As you are from Commerce, so hardly any homeopathic institute will grant you admission.

In addition, you will face difficulty in understanding concepts of Medical field.

So, better you continue with your commerce stream and pursue BBA or B.Com for higher studies.
19th August 2017, 07:27 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your Class 12th with Commerce stream you are not eligible to become a homeopathic doctor as for becoming a homeopathic doctor you need to hold BHMS ( Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery ) degree.

And to pursue BHMS degree one is required to have completed his/her Class 12th with PCB group ( i.e; with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects ) from a recognized board of education.

So in order to become homeopathic doctor you need to first reappear in your Class 12th academics with PCB group and then have to pursue BHMS degree course.
15th September 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

To do this course do we have any entrance exams to be writtened?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?