13th March 2018, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

How to become an eye doctor after completing 12th from Commerce stream?

I have completed my 12th from Commerce and now I want to become an eye doctor. How can I become and what is the course for that which I need to study?

26th March 2018, 07:28 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to become an eye doctor after completing 12th from Commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my 12th from Commerce and now I want to become an eye doctor. How can I become and what is the course for that which I need to study?
Being a student of Commerce you cannot become an eye doctor because for becoming a doctor in any discipline you will have to do MBBS from any recognzied medical college in desired discipline.

In order to do MBBS course, candidate has to have a basic educational qualification to pursue this course and one of the important criteria is pass in 10+2 or equivalent with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects in 10+2 level of study.

Since you are a student of Commerce and your subject combination is also different so you are not eligible to study any medical course.
26th March 2018, 08:39 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an eye doctor after completing 12th from Commerce stream?

The very first thing I would like to let you know that having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream you are not eligible for becoming a doctor with any specialization as commerce stream candidates are not allowed for pursuing any undergraduate medical degree course.

So, in order to become a doctor you first need to completed your Class 12th academics once again but in Science stream with PCB group from a recognized board of education followed by undergraduate medical degree course and the specialization course to become an eye doctor.
28th March 2018, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

First thing I would like to let you know that for becoming a doctor in any specialized field, the most basic education required is a higher secondary school degree in Science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects from a recognized board of education.

So, having completed your Class 12th in Commerce stream you are not eligible for becoming a doctor unless you pursue your Class 12th once again but with PCB group subjects this time.
24th October 2021, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed b. Com but i want to continue my career in science line as i have interested in biology.. So is that possible to do so by doing any correspondence course to switch my career to science line??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?