18th August 2017, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get job in Delhi Police when failed in B.Com correspondence?

Did procedure follow to get a job in Delhi Police when failed in B.Com correspondence? I just have failed in one subject and not cleared yet, so can I apply for the police job still in Delhi or not? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? Thank you!

31st August 2017, 10:37 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get job in Delhi Police when failed in B.Com correspondence?

If, you have not passed in all subjects of your bachelor degree you are not eligible to appear in examination for Sub-Inspector post.

But, you can appear for recruitment as Constable and Head Constable. For these two required qualification is 10th and 12th std.

The age limit is 18-21 years and 18-25 years respectively.

Candidates have to qualify in short hand typing, physical fitness and written test for final selection.

If you want to appear for Sub-Inspector post you must have to clear your bachelor degree.
31st August 2017, 02:01 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get job in Delhi Police when failed in B.Com correspondence?

For recruitment in Delhi Police you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by SSC and Delhi Police.

But, due to backlog in bachelor degree you are not eligible to appear in examination conducted for recruitment as SI and higher post.

You are eligible for recruitment as Constable and even Head Constable on the basis of present educational qualification.
31st August 2017, 09:58 PM
starberry

No, you must first get your Bachelors degree then only you can apply for Delhi Police Job. Police Job recruitment is done through IPS (Indian Police services) exam. According to eligibility criteria, a candidate with Bachelors degree or graduation can only apply for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?