15th October 2016, 09:21 AM
Pavan. C. P

How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering?

I'm BE final year student in course of Electrical And Electronic engineering so requesting to give me information about procedure how to get apprenticeship or recruited. Thanking you hope you reply this request.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  2. How can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering if working in Dubai being a 2 years ITI holder in Refrigeration Trade and Apprenticeship in Refinery?
  3. How to approach Integral Coach Factory, Perambur to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Have they invited for it?
  4. Should I apply online to do apprenticeship in Diploma in Electrical engineering from Finolex Cables?
  5. In which subjects can I do MBA after BBA?
  6. How to do apprenticeship from Gujarat Industrial Power Company after B.Tech in Electrical engineering? Should I apply to other companies?
  7. How to approach TNEB for apprenticeship in BE Electrical & Electronics? Eligibility and selection criteria for it? -- [New]
  8. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  9. Can I get admission in 3rd semester of Electrical Engineering Diploma in any UGC/AICTE approved institute if completed 3 years Regular Apprenticeship in Electrician?
  10. Being an Electrical Engineering N5 candidate how can I apply for Internship or Apprenticeship?
  11. How can I apply for apprenticeship?
  12. List of industries offering apprenticeship for ITI Electrical candidates in Bangalore
  13. Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I apply for the post of Apprenticeship?
  15. What is the main difference between ECE and EEE?
  16. List of entrance exams with syllabus to do apprenticeship after ITI with Electrical trade
  17. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get after studying B.E ECE?
31st August 2017, 09:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get apprenticeship or recruited in Electrical and Electronic engineering?

There are so many job opportunities after completion of B.E. in Electrical And Electronic Engineering. If you want to do apprenticeship, then first of all you have to visit the official website of various core companies like BHEL, NTPC, EIL etc to know whether there is any vacancy of apprenticeship or not. If there is any vacancy then you have to apply online and follow-up the selection process defined by the company.

However, if you want to do job in any government PSU, then the best option is GATE. You have to appear in GATE exam after completion of B.E. and then apply for job in PSU on the basis of GATE score. After clearing GATE exam, you have to face interview and medical fitness test only to get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?