7th August 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become an IPS Officer for BCom 2nd year student?

Hello everyone, I am a student of BCom course, studying in 2nd year. I want to join Indian Police Service. Kindly let me know about the procedure to become IPS Office for me after completing my BCom?

13th August 2018, 08:51 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to become an IPS Officer for BCom 2nd year student?

IPS stands for Indian Police Service and to become an IPS officer you are required to qualify the Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

--> The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the Civil Services examination are as here under :-

You must have the citizenship of India.

Your age must lie in between 21 years to 32 years. Age relaxation is allowed for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their bachelor degree course are also eligible.

Note : for IPS wing of the Civil Services, physical fitness as per the service requirement is also compulsory.

For more detailed information regarding the Civil Services examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?