12th April 2017, 02:59 PM
Mohammadabdurrohimkhan

Procedure followed to join RAW after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Hello Sir/Mam, I have completed my graduation level in B.Sc. Now I'm 22 years old. How can I join RAW. If you help me sir then I will be obliged. It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Please answer me soon. Thank you!

12th April 2017, 11:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure followed to join RAW after completion of B.Sc graduation?

The best way of joining Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) is join Indian army because this agency recruits its candidates from other defense services like Indian army, Police Force etc.

As you said that you have completed your graduation so now you can give CDS exam which is conducted by UPSC for joining army. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream from a recognized university are eligible for this exam.

After joining army if you fulfill your duty excellently then they may select you as their agent.

Thanks
10th May 2020, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure followed to join RAW after completion of B.Sc graduation?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to serve my nation from threats that are unseen. I am no great or perfect man but a proud Indian who wants to make it great as well as safe. I am not that old also who cannot join the Raw wing. Will you please tell me the correct procedure to join it. I will give my best level.

Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?