26th April 2013, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 5 year Law course at Gurughasidas Central University? Last date of submission of forms?

pleaselet me know the procedure for admission in 5 year law course at gurughasidas central university and last date of submission form submission in

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  2. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  3. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  4. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities in Uttarkhand for law course? When are the forms going to be available?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  7. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  8. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  9. Which are the law entrance exams forms available at present? Last date of submission of application forms?
  10. Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?
  11. Where I can get admission forms for Law from Delhi university? What's the date for applying?
  12. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission forms for M.Com this year of IGNOU having completed Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  15. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  16. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission in Petroleum University for engineering after 12th
  18. Procedure to get application forms for M.Sc course of Pune University? Last date for the submission of application forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?