10th June 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for B.Sc course?

we want to about the admission process of bsc

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in DU for BSc Biotech?
  2. Procedure to take admission in BSc Agriculture?
  3. What is the admission procedure for BSc course in Chemistry in NITs?
  4. What is the procedure to take admission in GNDU for BSc Hons?
  5. Procedure of admission in B.Sc(General) or B.Sc(honours) at DU for 2015 session?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission after 12th for BSc Agriculture?
  7. Procedure for admission in Amravati University? Which are the best colleges for BSc maths -- [New]
  8. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is Intense Forensic Services India LLP(IFS India), a genuine Institution? How may I apply for a course in the same?
  10. What is the procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  11. Procedure to get admission in BSc Nursing in government university in Patiala
  12. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  14. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  15. Procedure to get admission in university in BSc Honors? What is the fee structure?
  16. Jamia Milia Islamia admission procedure 2015 for B.Sc honors?
  17. What is the procedure to apply for BSc forestry in India? Which is the best college?
  18. Which field is better for me for Masters Degree between Forensic Science and Archaeology after completion of B.Sc in Geology? Procedure to get admission for this course?
1st July 2012, 02:44 PM
tarun121993
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Sc course?

Hi..

your question has confused me a little bit as you have not specified the field you are interested..??
but looking apart from this the general process in b.sc agriculture is mainly dependent on your 12th class marks and the further merit list that is prepared by the organizing committee...

this is one of the main criteria followed by each university or college but different committees have their own rules so you to contact in the college you are interested in..

thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?