24th January 2012, 08:52 AM

Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime university? Does this university good? Fee structure for this course?

I want to do b-tech marine engineering in Indian maritime university in Chennai ? what is the procedure for admission and fees structure?also will this university be good for it?

1. Graduate Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime University (IMU)?
  2. Best college in Tamil Nadu for doing B.Sc Nautical Science?
  3. If I have 64% in 10th and 67% in 12th can I join in Merchant Navy?
  4. What is the Syllabus for IMU 2011 entrance exam?
  5. Am I eligible to study diploma in Marine Engineering if completed B.Sc Nautical Science from Indian Maritime University?
  6. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet?
  7. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  8. BSC in Nautical Science entrance test: exam date and last date for submitting application forms
  9. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  10. Any good colleges for Marine Engineering in India? What is the fee structure? Scope of the course and the salary structure?
  11. Detailed procedure to get admission in M.E.(Design Engineering) course in Pune University without GATE? List of colleges under Pune University with fee structure?
  12. Can I attend nautical science exam if I am from 11th?
  13. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  14. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  16. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the fee structure of 1 year Marine Engineering course?
  18. Does bank gives loan for Pre-Sea training?
24th January 2012, 02:20 PM
vike

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime university? Does this university good? Fee structure for this course?

Indian Maritime University, Chennai has its four campuses where B.Sc. and B.Tech.
courses are offered.

These campuses are:

T.S. Chanakya, Mumbai
MERI, Mumbai
MERI, Kolkata
MERI, Chennai
IMU Vishakhapattanam campus.

The admission to B.Tech. course in Marine Engineering is done on the basis of IIT-JEE score.

Kindly visit the following websites for details related to this.

http://www.imu.tn.nic.in/

http://www.jee.iitd.ac.in/
24th January 2012, 05:01 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for B.Tech in Marine Engineering in Indian Maritime university? Does this university good? Fee structure for this course?

I want to do b-tech marine engineering in Indian maritime university in Chennai ? what is the procedure for admission and fees structure?also will this university be good for it?
The Indian Maritime University has issued the notification for BSc and BTech for its Marine related courses at Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Goa and Vizag.

The application sale starts on 20th Feb and last date for receipt of forms is 24th April. You should have appeared in the IIT JEE to qualify for this admission.

For B. Tech the course fee is about Rs. 2.25 lakh
10th May 2012, 10:46 PM

Sir i want to know . How much i have to pay for b.tch in marine enggenering
2nd July 2012, 10:29 PM

is there also selection been taken in imu 4 campuses through imu cet
12th April 2013, 08:30 PM

Sir, i want to know about the fees in B.Tech Marine Engineering.
4th May 2013, 12:58 PM

why is there so much of fees in IMU even it is a Governmetn collegs
15th June 2013, 04:14 PM

If i hav got good rank in IMU cet then is there need to qualify IIT JEE to get admission in b tech marine engineering government college?
30th June 2013, 07:36 AM

sir.i hv got 3747 rank in imu cet 2013..i hav to know abt d fee structure for b.tech in marine engineering...9570973584. cntct
19th June 2014, 12:20 PM

Sir i have got 6003 rank in imu cet,...can i take admission in imu top colleges for B.Tech ....plz sir sent mail and give detail in my email id at [email protected] aur my contact no. 7277248050
19th June 2014, 06:08 PM

I have got 1200 rank in imu nd i want to do b.tech in marine eng. Which colege will be best?
11th July 2014, 12:03 PM

i got 68 rank in imu cet. which branch and which college should i choose. please guide me
14th July 2014, 10:58 PM

sir,i get 6094 rank in imu.can i get any government college in marine engineering
31st July 2014, 04:56 PM

sir i get 2779 rank in imu cet imu kolkata for betvh
pls,,,,,,,, rply sir
pls,,,,,,,
9th August 2014, 11:57 AM

Sir i have taken admission in b.tech mechanical so can i take admission in b.tech marine engineering next year in second year of btech marine engineering?how?