18th December 2010, 04:42 PM
ISHU KHERA

Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?

What is the procedure to take admission in CS? Which are the last date for admission ?

Related Questions:
  1. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  2. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  3. Admission procedure for M.Com in HK college? Lest date to get and submission of the forms of M.Com?
  4. Procedure for admission in ICWA and last date of submission of forms?
  5. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  7. Procedure for admission in medical college in Mumbai? Date of sale of forms?
  8. Where can I get the forms of B.Ed in Nagpur? Last date of submission? When is the entrance exam and what is the admission procedure?
  9. Procedure to get admission in 5 year Law course at Gurughasidas Central University? Last date of submission of forms?
  10. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  11. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  13. Date of release of forms for medical entrance exams? Procedure and last date of submission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  15. Dates and procedure of applying in AIPMT forms
  16. How do I get admission to BBA in Christ University, Bangalore? Last date of form submission and date of entrance exam? -- [New]
  17. M.Pharma course of BITS Mesra: admission forms, last date of submission, exam date?
  18. Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?
22nd December 2010, 06:46 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?

You need to either collect the prospectus and application form from ICAI in Delhi. The other option is to send a DD for Rs 150/- to the institute. You need to submit it by February in time for the next exam.
14th April 2011, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?

what is the last date of b.ed entrance form?
12th May 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission so kindly tell me the date of admission
13th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

i have completed with my tybcom exams,so idont need to give the entrance exam for cs,what is the last date of submission of application forms for cs second exams?
4th July 2011, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

if i admission in june sesssion so can i every examination in june
9th July 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

witch are the last date of cs
31st August 2011, 09:24 AM
shiv kumar shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to take admission so kindly tell me the date of admission
i want to get addimition in cs for june 2012 sessen.
25th October 2011, 05:17 AM
Unregistered

Last date fr cs forms 2012 june exams
27th October 2011, 09:40 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
admission in june sesssion so can i every examination in june

Thanks,
20th November 2011, 11:45 AM
vsonkaria

Red face Re: Procedure to get admission into CS? Last date of submission of forms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiv kumar shaw View Post
i want to get addimition in cs for june 2012 sessen.
please help me and tell from wher andon which date i am able to get forms in delhi..
1st December 2011, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have passed isc in 2011 and want to study company secretary . please advise me how to proceed
joy
6th January 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

date of registration of cs intermediate course
24th February 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

i have done bba and i wanna admission on cs plz tell process for get admission
11th March 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

i have done ba,i wanna addmsion on cs plz tell process for get admision
3rd April 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

last date of admission in cs?
29th May 2013, 04:36 PM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Eligibilty for getting admission in CS-ICSI:

1)If you would like to join ICSI after 10+2 then you have to complete three stages of ICSI i.e

Foundation,

Executive and

Professional.

2)If you would like to join ICSI after Graduation then you will get an exemption from Foundation level.However you have to complete the remaining two levels i.e

Executive and

Professional.

www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?