15th August 2017, 03:09 PM
sukh sukhpal

Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Pharmacy in SMS college after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Pharmacy in SMS college after completion of B.Pharmacy? Please give me the complete information which I have to follow, it will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the answer. Thanks!

30th August 2017, 05:58 AM
starberry

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Sc Pharmacy in SMS college after completion of B.Pharmacy?

To get admission in postgraduate course in SSM or Sawai Man Singh College is through Post graduate entrance exam conducted by state government or central government. As SSM college is affiliated to the Rajasthan University, candidates must qualify in RUHS Pre PG Entrance Exam conducted by this university.

Duration of the course is 2 years. Eligibility requirement for M.Sc Pharmacy in SSM College is graduation with any one of the following degrees:

Bachelor of Pharmacy
BDS
MBBS
BIMS
B.Sc in Nursing, Biochemistry, Microbiology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?