3rd June 2016, 02:05 PM
gaurang01

What is the procedure followed to do higher studies after completion of diploma in pharmacy?

If take admission in Diploma in pharmacy and after then I want to go for further education than what is the procedure? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Detail and procedure to do higher studies after B.Pharm in abroad?
  2. Procedure to pursue higher studies after Diploma in Civil?
  3. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. Can I apply for higher studies in ISRO after completion of diploma course?
  5. What are the higher studies available to do after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?
  7. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  8. Whether I should apply for job or do Masters after B.Pharma?
  9. Which course I can take up next for higher studies after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  11. How can i study in US after completing Diploma in Pharmacy?
  12. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. After completion of Diploma what can I do for higher studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which course I can take up for my higher studies after completion of diploma in information technology?
  15. Is it possible to do diploma course while pursing higher studies?
  16. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. What should I do after completion of BA course? Can I take a job in Bank or continue for higher studies?
  18. Tell me a suitable course to study in abroad after 10th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?