18th April 2017, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Master degree courses available in Baylor College of Medicine, USA for B.Pharmacy holder? Admission procedure for an Indian student?

Hello sir, I am B.Pharmacy holder and want to know master degree courses available in Baylor College of Medicine, USA for me? Admission procedure for an Indian student?

Related Questions:
  1. List of master degree courses available in IITs and NITs for B.Sc Mathematics holder? Procedure of admission for it?
  2. Is there any master degree course available in Medicine for a B.Sc Zoology holder?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  4. Can MBBS degree holders of India practice in USA? Is there any scholarship for Indian students for PG course in USA?
  5. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?
  6. List of courses available in University of Western Australia for B.Sc Nursing holder? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  8. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  9. How to do B.Tech degree from MIT University USA? I am a class 12th passed student -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible for getting a job in USA after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA or I need to do MS in USA again?
  11. Is ICWA equivalent to Master degree?
  12. Can I pursue Indian MBA From USA?
  13. How to get admission in doctor of medicine course after getting Master of Science?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  15. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Maths after completing BMS graduation from Mumbai University?
  16. What's the applying procedure and fee structure for medicine?
  17. What is the procedure followed to get seat in doing higher studies in abroad being an Indian?
  18. What kind of master degree is essential in India to go to abroad and work?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?