8th March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Does IIIT-Hyderabad offer B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program? IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program?

I have searched alot but didn’t find the correct answer. Actually I am confuse. I want to know that IIIT Hyderabad taught Chemical Engineering in there B.Tech program or not? I am unable to find out the correct answer. So I want help.

15th April 2018, 05:19 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIIT-Hyderabad offer B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program? IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program?

No, the IIIT-Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course. The list of B.Tech courses offered by IIIT-Hyderabad are mentioned below :-

--> B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering)
--> B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
15th April 2018, 06:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does IIIT-Hyderabad offer B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program? IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) program?

No, the IIIT-Hyderabad doesn't offer B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course. The IIIT-Hyderabad offers B.Tech course only in Computer Science Engineering and Electronics and Communication Engineering streams. So, if you are looking for B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course, you have to look for any other alternative college/ university for pursuing B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?