25th November 2017, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for ECE Dual at IIIT Hyderabad?

I am getting ECE dual at IIIT Hyderabad, now I am not able to decide whether I have interest in research, but I am sure that I can work hard and strictness of the campus is not a problem for me. Please tell, if I can take up ece dual at IIIT Hyderabad.

29th November 2017, 11:03 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for ECE Dual at IIIT Hyderabad?

Yes, you should study ECE dual from IIIT Hyderabad. Because you having interest in research. You will receive dual-degree(B.Tech+MS) by research.

B Tech and Master of Science in Electronics and Communication Engineering by Research: This is a five year integrated course offered to meritorious undergraduate students, at the end of the third year. You can enroll for extra courses at the end of their third year and complete the first year equivalent of the MS by Research program, while in the final year of the undergraduate program.

In the dual degree program you can acquire two degrees – B Tech (Hons) and MS by Research by successfully defending MS thesis.
29th November 2017, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for ECE Dual at IIIT Hyderabad?

If you think that it will lead you to your professional goal, then surely you can get admission in it. Hence, make sure you take your decision according to your goal.

Dual degree is a good option, if college provides you decent placement after successful completion. Hence, the check the placement record of the course, before taking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?