27th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence

What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Kakatiya university

Related Questions:
  1. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed by distance education? Which are the universities?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com correspondence from DU?
  4. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  5. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  6. How to apply for B.Ed in Distance learning mode after M.A?
  7. What is the admission procedure of B.Ed course through correspondence from Jammu university?
  8. List of Universities offering B.Ed(Correspondence) from Jammu University? What's the Eligibility criteria and Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed in Jammu University through correspondence? How much fee is charged?
  10. Procedure for B.Ed correspondence admission in Mumbai University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Colleges or universities offering M.E or M.Tech correspondence course? What is the admission procedure?
  12. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  13. Details about M.Phil in KU Warangal?
  14. How may I take B.Ed Admission through correspondence in Jammu University? I've secured 46% marks in gradudation
  15. Which is the best university to do MSc Maths correspondence? What is the last date, admission procedure and where is the exam center in HP? -- [New]
  16. How should I do B.Ed by distance education?
  17. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  18. How to do LLB through correspondence course?
13th July 2015, 08:18 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Hindi) in Kakatiya University through correspondence

>> To get the admission in PhD in any university you have to first qualify for the eligibility exam and that is conducted on the bases of the post graduation and if you qualify that exam then you can apply for the PhD.

>> For this you have to qualify the NET/JRF exam if you qualify the JRF exam that is Junior research fellowship after qualifying the exam you can go for the PhD because the research fellowship is given in this case is about 22000 per month t a person who qualified for this exam and pursuing the PhD.

NOTE- The NET exam is conducted every year two times in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?