7th December 2017, 07:06 AM
vishnurajv2020

Procedure to get admission to Pharma.D course through governments seats?

Sir/Mam, I'm interested in PharmD course and I want to know all about getting an admission in the course. as I'm from a middle-class family I'll be happy to know about the government seats for this course and it's fee structures. I don't know whom I should ask and where to ask and also as I'm from Wayanad I have only limited ways to get direct information from someone.So I expect that I'll be getting a satisfying reply from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. M-pharm or pharm-D or MS abroad after B-pharmacy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Jobs and salaries after M.Pharm. in Pharmaceutics?
  3. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  5. Any NRI seats in AIIMS exam? Admission procedure for it?
  6. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  7. Number of seats available in various colleges of Gujarat for PG in Medical? Procedure to be followed?
  8. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  9. Procedure to get admission and number of seats available in PG programme in Karnataka for MBBS student?
  10. What's the procedure of getting management seats in MBBS? What's the fee structure of management seats?
  11. Admission in M.Pharm-Gujarat? Seats in Gujarat for M.Pharma?
  12. After B.Pharmacy how to get a government job?
  13. What are the best opportunities for BIPC students except medicine?
  14. Can I get management seat for B.Tech electronics and communication engineering?
  15. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  16. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  17. Number of seats in D.U. for M.A. in French? What is the admission procedure?
  18. When the notification of PhD will be released by Pune University? How many seats are available for PhD(Physics)? Procedure to get admission?
13th December 2017, 10:28 AM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to Pharma.D course through governments seats?

Admission is based on school 12th result not entrance exam.For admission in best college you have to clear 12th with excellent marks.

Eligibility for Pharm.D course:-

Student must have passed 12th(Physics ,chemistry math/biology) from a recognized board.

Pharm.D subjects:-

Medicinal biochemistry
Pharmaceutical analysis
Pharmaceutics
Pharmaceutical microbiology
Pharmacognsy

Job profiles:-

Retail Staff Pharmacy
Clinical Pharmacist
Pharmacist
Pharmacist in Charge
Hospital Pharmacy Director

Employment areas:-

Non-Profit Organization
Hospitals
Colleges
Self-Employed
Franchise
Foundation
Universities
13th December 2017, 09:55 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Procedure to get admission to Pharma.D course through governments seats?

To get admission in Pharma.D you must pass the entrance exam which is conducted by the state and central government. To get admission in the government colleges, you must work hard because those seats are generally given to toppers in the entrance exam.

Some of the entrance exams for Pharma D are
1. Amrita School of Pharmacy, Kerala
2. Annamacharya College of Pharmacy, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Andhra Pradesh
3. Annamalai University, Chidambaram
4. B.L.D.E.A’s College of Pharmacy, Bijapur
5. B.V.V. Sangha’s Hanagal Shri Kumareshwar College of Pharmacy, Bagalkot
6. Bansal College of Pharmacy, Madhya Pradesh
7. Bapuji Pharmacy College, Davangiri
8. Bharat Institute of Technology, Hyderabad, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
9. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
10. Chalapathi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science, Guntur, Acharya Nagarjuna University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?