1st May 2012, 08:13 PM
sanjivamulya

Information regarding UPSC BDS exam? What is the examination process and how to prepare?

i want all the information regarding upsc bds exams, examination process, how to prepare and ways of applyng

31st October 2016, 04:48 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding UPSC BDS exam? What is the examination process and how to prepare?

First thing which I would like to know you that UPSC does not conduct any examination known as BDS rather it conducts CDS entrance examination for recruitment of commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

--> CDS stands for Combined Defense Services and is twice every year by UPSC. The minimum eligibility criteria required for appearing in the same examination are as here under :-

* You must have the nationality of India.

* Your age must lie within 19 years to 22 years for Naval Academy ( NA ), 19 years to 23 years to Air force Academy ( AFA ), 19 years to 24 years for Indian Military Academy ( IMA ) and 19 years to 25 years for Officer's Training Academy ( OTA ).

* You must have completed your bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Further for joining NA or AFA your graduation degree must include Physics/ Mathematics or Engineering stream as main subjects.

For more details regarding the same examination you can log on to the link www.upsc.gov.in.

Also for your knowledge BDS refers to Bachelor of Dental Science and after pursuing the same you will head towards becoming a doctor. Also to take admission in the same course you will have to qualify National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ( NEET ) for which more details can be gathered from the link www.aipmt.nic.in.
13th December 2017, 10:51 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: Information regarding UPSC BDS exam? What is the examination process and how to prepare?

UPSC conducts civil services examination to recruit a number of IAS, IPS, IFS officers every year in the month of May and June and its main exam is in the month of December. The notification for this exam comes out in the month of January end.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?