30th November 2017, 07:20 PM
opyadav446

Procedure to get admission in private medical and veterinary colleges with fee details in 2018?

What are the marks of the last candidate who got the admission to any private medical college in 2018 and what was the fees paid by him Can you please provide me with the answer soon? Hope that I will get some reply from here with details needed.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private medical colleges in India? What is their minimum fee structure along with the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?
  3. Fee details of Government and Private Medical Colleges of Andhra Pradesh of UP?
  4. What to do to get admission in the government medical colleges? Which are the private colleges with minimum fee structure?
  5. Details of MBBS admission process for Bangladeshi students in government/private medical colleges of India?
  6. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  7. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  9. What should be the minimum score in NEET - 2018 to get a MBBS seat in any private medical colleges without any donation? -- [New]
  10. Details of private Medical colleges whose fee structure is about 12 lakh to 18 lakh?
  11. Can I join post MBBS course after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  12. Procedure to get the admission to a private medical college with low fee structure after taking 120 marks in NEET?
  13. Fee structure of private medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking according to COMEDK UGET to get private MBBS seat? Fee details of the private seat?
  14. List of all recognized medical colleges by MCI in India? What is the fee structure and procedure for admission in both private and government?
  15. Names of medical colleges in India which take admission without domicile certificate or college which dont take domicile? Which are the good private college with less fee structure?
  16. Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?
  17. List of private Medical colleges with fee structure? Chances to get direct admission?
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS from a private medical college in India?
7th December 2017, 09:35 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in private medical and veterinary colleges with fee details in 2018?

The procedure to get admission in private medical and veterinary colleges is
1. All the candidates need to complete 12th biology, physics and chemistry course from a recognized board by government
2. All the students must have at least 50% marks in 12th to get admission in colleges. Mostly the top colleges like AIIMS require the candidates to have at least 60% marks in 12th.
3. The age limit for pursing medical courses is 17 - 25 years.
4. Being in the final year of 12th you can apply for the medical entrance exams which are conducted by the state as well as central governments.
5. To get admission in the colleges , clearing the entrance exam is very important.

The fee structure for medical colleges is approximately 4,00,000 per annum
The fee structure for veterinary colleges is 70,000 per annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?