3rd December 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur?

Sir/Mam, Procedure to apply for the Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur? I want to join the course by the next year 2018, so can you please provide me with the complete details on this soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
7th December 2017, 09:26 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Ph.D course in Allahabad after completion of LLM from JNVU, Jodhpur?

The eligibility for Ph.D course in JNVU, Jodhpur after LLM is
1. All the candidates must complete their master's degree
2. The candidates who have any of these qualifications- NET, SET or M.Phil, UGC, CSIR (JRF), SLET or GATE do not need to appear for the entrance test

Application procedure: The application form is available at the official website of the university.

Application fee: The candidates under the General and OBC categories have to pay a fee of Rs 1,000 and those under the SC, ST PH categories have to pay Rs 500 as fee. The payment can be made through online mode or through a challan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?