24th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?

Sir/Mam, How to get admission for studying diploma veterinary course? Is there any entrence exam? when the admission's are going to start in this acadimic year july? what are the fee details?sir i had completed my ssc & two years diploma in veterinary course in private college of AP puttur chithoor dist and passed with 90% of marks in December, but I want study. Please send reply. Thank you sir garu

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission?
  2. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?
  4. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  5. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  6. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  7. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  9. How to do diploma in veterinary science after passing B.A
  10. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  12. Homeopathic Veterinary Degree and Diploma Courses and Books
  13. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  14. Procedure followed to do Veterinary in abroad?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  16. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  17. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Veterinary Science in Karnataka? Eligibility to get admission?
  18. Procedure and method to get admission in B.Tech Dairy Science and BSc Veterinary Science in different institutes of India?
24th April 2017, 06:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?

Procedure to get admission in Veterinary course

Eligibility criteria"-

The candidate should have passed 12th with the subject of Physics, Chemistry and Biology with minimum 50% of marks from a recognised board.

The age limit is 17 to 25 years.

Admission process is done through National level entrance exam such as:-

All India Pre Veterinary Test

All India Common Entrance Examination

Guru Angad Dev Veterinary and Animal Sciences University Entrance Test etc.
15th May 2018, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?

Sir Can diploma in Veterinary pharmacy 2 year program student open their own clinic to treat animal(pet)... I didn't want to study graduate in b.v.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?