14th August 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?

How to get the admission for diploma veterinary science courses? What are the fee details? What is the qualification needed to join the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course? -- [New]
  2. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  3. List of colleges to study Veterinary Science from Assam? Procedure of admission and fee structure for it?
  4. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  5. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
  6. What is the admission requirement and qualification for Aerospace Engineering
  7. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  9. Detailed information and fee for Diploma in Accountancy for 12th Science student?
  10. Procedure for admission in diploma in electrical branch? What is the qualification required?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  12. Is it better to take admission in both Diploma and Higher Secondary? Detailed information, admission procedure and fee structure of Mechanical Diploma course?
  13. Procedure to take admission in BSc forensic science? Fee structure details for SC candidate?
  14. Procedure and method to get admission in B.Tech Dairy Science and BSc Veterinary Science in different institutes of India?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?
  17. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  18. Is it possible to opt for Veterinary science after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th September 2016, 01:58 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?

Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Veterinary Science :

> you must complete your 10+2 examination with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry with at least 50% marks in each.

> Your age should be not more than 30 years. Age relaxation is there for SC/ST and OBC students

Fees Structure :

Tuition fee is around 15000 INR. If you add all other fees it will be around 30000 excluding fooding and lodging. So you can add at least 10000 rupees annually.

Some good colleges :

Indian Veterinary Research Institute - [IVRI], Bareilly
National Dairy Research Institute - [NDRI], Karnal
Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
Veterinary College and Research Institute - [VCRI], Namakkal
College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences - [CVAS], Bikaner
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education And Research - [NIPER], Guwahati
24th September 2017, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification, fee details and admission procedure for Diploma in Veterinary Science?

My age is 29 years.i want do vetrnary science.my qualification is m.sc zoology.
5th February 2020, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am 29 year old... and i have diploma in veterinary livestock but i am not 10 2 in science my stream commerce. ... i can attend tr veterinary science entrance. ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?