6th June 2011, 07:29 PM

Procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in Andhra Pradesh?

what is the procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in andhra pradesh.

6th July 2011, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in Andhra Pradesh?

what r the qualification needed for doing bds
9th October 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in Andhra Pradesh?

any notification for dental posts in ap ?
27th January 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed my bds iam interested in forensic can u plz tell me the details
27th January 2013, 06:42 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99088 View Post
what is the procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in andhra pradesh.
HI!
After passing B.D.S you have option like:-
> Civil Services
> C.B.I
> Police Force
> Army Dental Core

In my opinion you should go for M.D.S course after that you will get good job.

ALL THE BEST!
10th May 2013, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

can you please tell me the procedure to get government job with BDS qualification in Andhra Pradesh..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?