5th February 2016, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get Industrial Visit Permission from Automobile Manufacturing companies?

Sir I would like to attend internships in automobile manufacturing related companies.. I request you to deliver the procedure to get the industrial visit permission.

with thanks
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get permission to go for inplant training in automobile manufacturing companies like Ford, TVS, Maruti, Ashok Leyland -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship in Automobile companies?
  3. Any industry which relates to plastic printing or flexible manufacturing? How to contact the companies providing the same?
  4. How to approach software companies for industrial visit in them?
  5. How should I do implant training in manufacturing sector in Automobile Companies?
  6. Companies offering internship in Automobile sector for Manufacturing engineering student?
  7. List of Automobile companies which offer 1 month Summer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply?
  8. Companies offering internship in Aeronautics and Automobile streams?
  9. How to register for summer training in Automobile companies like Maruti, Honda, Toyota and others?
  10. Procedure for Six months Industrial Training in Automobile companies?
  11. Which are the electronics companies that allow industrial visits for college? What is the procedure?
  12. Whole procedure of Industrial training except Automobile field?
  13. How to get permission for inplant training in automobile assembly related companies at Coimbatore?
  14. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  16. Can I take Aeronautics as my specialization after doing bachelors in Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope?
  17. Specific fields in mechanical for doing M.Tech?
  18. List of companies which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) 7th semester candidate in Rajasthan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?