21st December 2011, 05:02 PM
roseline aswini

Procedure to get into PG course by appearing for GATE exam?

im going to finish my btech biotech in stipulated college........interested to do PGcourse by appearing for gate exam........pls tel me procedure to appear for gate exam........

Related Questions:
  1. GATE eligibility after completing 20 papers of DOEACC 'B' Level and appearing for final year
  2. Final year student can attend GATE 2016 exam?
  3. How many attempts are available in GATE?
  4. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How many subjects do I have to prepare for GATE exam? Rules and regulations for appearing for GATE exam?
  6. How many times one can appear in GATE?
  7. For how many times I can appear in GATE?
  8. Will I be able to take up post graduation course in Interior designing after completing the GATE exam?
  9. Will I be able to get admission for doing post graduation in Architecture if I have good score in GATE exam?
  10. Eligibility for IES if I am not appearing for GATE exam?
  11. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  12. Criteria for appearing for RTO exam? Date of the exam and syllabus? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  13. Will I be able to do post graduation in interior designing after taking a good score in GATE exam?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  15. Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  16. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  17. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  18. Is it possible to apply for M.Tech in structure without appearing for GATE exams? -- [New]
28th December 2011, 05:24 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get into PG course by appearing for GATE exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roseline aswini View Post
im going to finish my btech biotech in stipulated college........interested to do PGcourse by appearing for gate exam........pls tel me procedure to appear for gate exam........
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology and Indian Institute of Science for admission in the post graduate programs in the following disciplines:
Engineering
Architecture
Technology

In order to appear for the test, you must hold a bachelors degree in any of the disciplines mentioned above. Once you fulfill the eligibility criteria, you will have to able to apply online from the official website of GATE.

The upcoming GATE is going to be conducted on 29-01-2012 and the last date to apply for the same has already expired.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?