4th May 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for getting admission in Front Officer Manager Trainee in ITDC in Delhi University?

i am a graduate from delhi unversity i am just asking can you tell me the pro. of addmision of front office manager trinee in itdc

4th October 2011, 04:41 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Front Officer Manager Trainee in ITDC in Delhi University?

hy,
Selected candidates will have to host the international community coming from various parts of the world during Commonwealth Games 2010. Selection will be made on the contract basis upto 31 December 2010.

Eligibility:

Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age as on 31 December 2009.

Posts: There are 35 posts available in total for the position of Hospitality Executives.

How to Apply: Only interested eligibile candidates should send the Application form complete in all respect to the prescribed address.

For more information visit http://www.theashokgroup.com/
4th October 2011, 04:44 PM
shrijan00

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in Front Officer Manager Trainee in ITDC in Delhi University?

hy,
Selected candidates will have to host the international community coming from various parts of the world during Commonwealth Games 2010. Selection will be made on the contract basis upto 31 December 2010.

Eligibility:

Candidates should not be more than 25 years of age .

Posts: There are 35 posts available in total for the position of Hospitality Executives.

How to Apply: Only interested eligibile candidates should send the Application form complete in all respect to the prescribed address.

For more information visit http://www.theashokgroup.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?