17th October 2016, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to give MPSC examination?

I have completed B.Com 2016 and i want to apply for MPSC examination. And I don't know what the procedure to give exam, please explain me in detail.

18th October 2016, 12:36 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to give MPSC examination?

You can apply online at Maharashtra Public Service Commission's official website for it's various jobs. After that you have to give written exam. After qualifying in this exam they will recruit you for it's various jobs. For more information you can go to the official website of MPSC. Thanks
18th October 2016, 08:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To give MPSC examination, you have to apply for job when the MPSC releases the notification for recruitment of candidates to vacant posts. You need to satisfy the eligibility criteria required for the post to be eligible to apply for MPSC examination.

If you can satisfy the eligibility criteria, you can apply for MPSC examination through official website https://www.mpsc.gov.in/1035/Home once the notification for MPSC examination is released.
18th October 2016, 08:45 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MPSC stands for Maharashtra Public Service Commission .

MPSC conducts recruitment examination every year for various posts under its various departments like Administration, Police, Forest and Engineering etc.

One can apply for MPSC exam by visiting the official website of MPSC @ www.mpsc.gov.in

Eligibility criteria required to apply for the entrance exam of MPSC are as under :-

-The candidate must be an Indian .

-The candidate should possess graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized university or institute.The candidates who are pursuing the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 19 years to 33 years. There will be age relaxation of 3 years provided for the candidates of OBC category and 5 years relaxation for the candidates of SC/ST category.The upper age limit for handicapped candidates is 45 years .

-The selection process involves of

*Preliminary Exam,

*Main exam, and

*Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?