17th October 2016, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course would be suitable for me as per my job profile?

I am currently working as a telecom operator for a large company. I am responsible for answering incoming calls, taking messages, mostly general admin duties. Now my employer wants to send me to the university to do a course which goes hand in hand with what i am currently doing.
I dont know which course can i choose that goes hand in hand with my current job.

18th October 2016, 06:36 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course would be suitable for me as per my job profile?

# As per your current job profile, I would like to advised you to go for Company Secretary course from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) which is the CS Institute.

# Others details regarding Company Secretary Course and Examination is as follow:

* Required educational qualification is either intermediate or graduation in any discipline.
* Duration of the course is 2.5 years after graduation and 3.5 years after intermediate.
* The entrance examination is conducted twice in the year i.e. in the months of June and December every year.

# The job profiles of a Company Secretary is as follows:

* He/she has to perform the role of legal expert.
* He/she has to made his/her efforts to carry out board of directors as per rules and regulations.
* He/she has to perform the duties of advisor to board of directors.
* Also has to perform the role of corporate planner.
* and many more

# For more details, please visit the website www.icsi.edu
18th October 2016, 11:50 PM
karishma singh kashyap
Member+

Default Re: Which course would be suitable for me as per my job profile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am currently working as a telecom operator for a large company. I am responsible for answering incoming calls, taking messages, mostly general admin duties. Now my employer wants to send me to the university to do a course which goes hand in hand with what i am currently doing.
I dont know which course can i choose that goes hand in hand with my current job.
Hello, I'll help you to clarify your confusion about your post career. You have so opportunities and courses to pursue your part time study.
These are the list of courses which you can do or you may be able to do with making your job regular..
The list has given as follows:-
ME- communication control and networking
MSC-information Technology and networking
Cortication -computer networking
Certification -office automation and internet (Cco)
Pg diploma- network administration
Advanced Diploma - Network Administrator
Diploma- hardware and networking

For details of admission notifications you should visit the websites of top IT universities and institutions or should visit the website popular open universities for distance vocational courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?