31st May 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Air Hostess degree course in any Indian Airlines?

I want to pursue a career in Airlines industry as an Air Hostess. So, how to apply for Air Hostess degree course via online? Do airlines like Indigo, Air Asia, Vistara and others offers this facility of applying for Air Hostess through their site?

9th June 2018, 08:40 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Air Hostess degree course in any Indian Airlines?

To apply for Air Hostess posts in any Indian Airlines carrier, you can directly apply through their official site.

Every Airlines website has a career section, which lists a number of openings/vacancies along with their dates, venues of interview going on.

You can directly click on Apply Now and fill the form, then visit to that venue at that particular date.

In addition, vacancies for Air Hostesses are posted on Employment Newspapers, Job related websites, etc.

Other than these, airline training institutes like Frankfinn, etc. recruit their candidates directly from their institutes. So, if you are getting training from these institutes, then you need not to worry about jobs. Airline companies will visit to training institutes for recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?