6th December 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I become Pilot or Air Hostess without 12th?

Hi I'm Saira. I'm going to complete my diploma electronic communication engineering. Can I become a Pilot or Air Hostess without 12th. My age is 18. Can I become anything in this.

6th December 2017, 11:44 PM
sunil kashav
Junior Member+

Default Re: Can I become Pilot or Air Hostess without 12th?

Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent or Diploma Holders form a recognised University can apply for the course of Diploma in Air Hostess.

Candidates must have to appear in the Interview followed by a kind of written test on Intelligence quotient.

The selection is based on the merit list.
7th December 2017, 09:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can become an air hostess after completing diploma in electronic communication engineering. Candidates who have completed their 12th or equivalent from a recognized institute are eligible for air hostess job. But, most of the airlines prefer graduate candidates, so it would be better if you can complete your graduation. The age limit is 17 to 25 years, so you can easily complete your graduation.

No, I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to become a pilot with just diploma qualification. But, you can still become an air hostess.
7th December 2017, 09:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required to become an air hostess will be a pass in 10 + 2 but it is recommended to complete a graduation in any discipline or degree in hospitality. The interested candidates should be between 18 to 27 years of age and should be unmarried. Candidate should speak in English and Hindi language. The selection will be done on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview.

Minimum qualification required to become a pilot:

Must have PCM in 12th class.

Must pass 12th class with minimum aggregate of 60%.

You have to go for pilot school for training.

You have a minimum number of hours in flight before you get regular pilot licence.
7th December 2017, 09:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Either you want to become pilot or air hostess, the minimum qualification required is 12th:

One who wants to become a pilot must have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognised board and has to join pilot Training School through the entrance examination that is conducted by UPSC.

One who is interested to become an air hostess must have completed 12th standard in any stream from a recognised board and has to appear in the entrance exam in order to become an air hostess and as well degree course in hospitality and management candidates are offered.
8th December 2017, 08:42 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you can become an Air Hostess after completion of diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering. Candidates those who have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination in any discipline from a recognized board/university are eligible for Air Hostess job. In order to become a pilot, you must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Maths subjects from a recognized university. You have to join Aviation institute which offers pilot training programs. You age must not be less than 17 years during the time of joining.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?