26th December 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Srilankan airlines as an air hostess?

Hi, I am Pavithra. I did my ALS in this year. My ambition is to be an air hostess. I did french for my ALS. I can speak french and English and I hope to learn some other languages. How can I join with Sri Lankan airlines?

29th December 2016, 02:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Srilankan airlines as an air hostess?

Air hostess jobs has become a craze among the young girls nowadays, so in order to become an air hostess in Sri Lankan airlines you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You should have completed 12th from a recognized board.

> Mostly graduates are preferred like specialization in hotel management or tourism).

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> You should have normal eyesight 6/6 and can wear lenses up to -2d.

> Your height should be in between 154.5 to 157.5 cms and weight should be in proportion to height.

> You should be fair in complexion.

> English fluency is must and knowing any foreign language will add an extra advantage.

With the above eligibility criteria you have to join an air hostess training institute where you will get proper training and will be taught about the job responsibilities and duties of an air hostess. Hence, after successful completion of training you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
1st March 2017, 07:55 PM
din24

Respected Sir, I am Dukuni Mochahary and I am 19 years old my height is 5.4 ft and 55 kg of my weight. I can speak English and Hindi, and I want to be an Air Hostess so I could get application and what are the other Qualifications required? I want to know what is the eligibility criteria required to become an Air Hostess in Delhi? How can I apply for the Delhi Airlines? Please answer as soon as possible. I shall be waiting for your response.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile. 9577307372/8135016053
20th June 2017, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I'm deenu mudiyanse..I'm 19 years old.i done my ALs examination and got best results. I can speak English..and I hope to Learn Japanese and Chinese. I am fair in complexion and height is 5'9 ft..I would like to become an air hostess..its the biggest dream I have..how can I become an air hostess?
27th September 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm brundhuja I got 6A 2B c in o/l a in o/L A in mathematics b in English did bio science in a/L 2018 I'm waiting for my results can i apply for airhoster???? How can I apply to this?? Please help me send your reply to my email act. Is [email protected] or my contact number 0772271284
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?