9th October 2011, 01:46 AM
shikha@chik

Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?

as my aim is defence only i want to get complete procedure n details about army navy or airforce recruitment plz give me any email id or contact no. to get info. i m doing btech 1year in CS.i want to get selected help me in dis
thanx

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  2. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  3. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  4. What is the role of Pharmacist in Indian Air Force? Scope for Pharmacy candidates in Air Force, Navy and Army? How can I join Navy, Army or Air Force being a Graduate in Pharmacy?
  5. Information about defence services? I am a engineering student
  6. How to join merchant navy after doing B.Tech in CSE
  7. Should I join Army or Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE with 63%?
  8. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After passing SSC how to join Army, Navy or Air Force?
  10. Is there any merit based selection for Army/Air Force/Navy recruitment through NDA-II entrance exam? -- [New]
  11. Can girls join Indian Navy or Indian Air Force after B.Pharma?
  12. How can I join Air Force, Army or Navy after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Requirements to join Air Force or Navy or Army for BBA graduate?
  14. Scope for dentists in Indian Navy and Air Force?
  15. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  16. What is the career scope for me in IAF after completion of BCA course?
  17. Salary paid to Indian Navy Officer? Which is best among Navy Air Force and Army?
  18. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
14th November 2011, 03:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?

You can certainly apply for jobs in the defense field after completing the B.Tech course. You can apply for the CDS exam. This is mainly conducted by the UPSC. You need to be between 19- 24 years in order to attend the CDS exam. You should be unmarried male candidates. The basis of selection will be based on the written examination. If the candidates get short listed in the written examination you can attend the physical test and personal interview.
11th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join Army, Navy, Air Force after completing B.Tech CSE?

I am in 6th semester of BE in mechanical branch, so for which exams i will eligible and get job after completing BE in future ?
1st February 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

i m in 4th year of physiotheraphy,so which exams i will eligible and get job i navy after completing physiotheraphy..????
1st February 2012, 11:02 PM
anlakshmi

If you want to join in defense sector after completion of your B.Tech and then you must crack the CDS Exam.

The CDS stands for Combined Defense Services Examination. This CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.

Eligibility Criteria for CDS Examination:

• The candidate must have to complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
• The age limit in between 19 to 24 years. There is no relaxation.
• The candidate must be citizen of India.
• And the candidate must be medically fit.
2nd February 2012, 03:57 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

After B.Tech. you can join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force by appearing through CDS.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to:-

Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Officer's Training Academy

The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National within the age group of 19 to 25 years of age having appeared for the final graduation degree or passed with strong physical fitness.

For detailed information you may log on to official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
3rd February 2012, 07:27 AM
adlsm

After B.Tech. you can join Indian Army, Navy, Air Force by appearing through CDS.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE exam conducted by UPSC twice every year for entry in to:-

Indian Military Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Indian Air Force Academy
Indian Officer's Training Academy

upper age limit-25yrs
lower age limit-20yrs

this exam is conducted twice an yr by UPSC

for application details go to
www.upsc.gov.in

good luck
15th March 2012, 12:15 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

The CDS stands for Combined Defense Services Examination. This CDS Examination is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice in a year.
Eligibility Criteria for CDS Examination:
The candidate must have to complete graduation in any stream from a recognized university. The age limit in between 19 to 24 years. There is no relaxation.you must be citizen of India.
20th March 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

sir m pursuin my btech in cse.! M in 2nd year n i hav dropped two year at 2nd year but i wil perfor well at 3rd n 4th year! My percentag is 52 in 12th so am i stil eligibl to join indian army!! Pleas suggest me
5th May 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

hello sir m a engg student persuing btech in cse(3rd year).i wnt to join air force aftr dis .please tell me about d tests fr dis n d procedr.
2nd June 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m a engg student persuing btech in cse(3rd year).want to join in indian navy. plz tell me the procedure and how to apply for the post
18th July 2012, 08:08 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

for joining army,navy and air force there should be given some test......
1)CDSE(combined defence services):this test will be conducted by UPSE center twice in a yaer.
2)SSC
3)OTA
4)TGC
thanks dear for asking this questions......
18th July 2012, 08:09 PM
pardeep dhaliwal

for joining army,navy and air force there should be given some test......
1)CDSE(combined defence services):this test will be conducted by UPSE center twice in a yaer.
2)SSC
3)OTA
4)TGC
thanks dear for asking this questions......
18th May 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

date of notification,date of submision nd date of exam for cds ,am final year apering student of graduatn ,cn i also aply for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?