11th May 2013, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join BSc electronics media in Anna University?

what is the procedure to join B.sc electronic media in anna university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join PG course in Electronics and Telecommunication in Anna University?
  2. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  3. How to join BSc Agriculture in Anna University? I am studying inter 2nd year BIPC
  4. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  5. Will I be able to join M.E in Anna University after passing B.E Civil?
  6. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  7. PhD Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies from Anna University?
  8. Am I eligible to do Aircraft course after completing BSc Electronics? Procedure to join the course?
  9. How to apply for PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication or Media Studies at Anna University? -- [New]
  10. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  11. How to join MSc Medical Physics in Anna University Chennai? I am doing my UG in BSc Physics -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to join MSc electronics after completing BSc electronics in Srikrishna Devaraya University in AP
  13. Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?
  14. How to join Anna University after scoring 93% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  15. How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering
  16. Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?
  17. Is it good to join BSc in Electronics Media instead of B.Tech?
  18. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
7th October 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join BSc electronics media in Anna University?

i wanna detail about electronic media
24th April 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join BSc electronics media in Anna University?

What is the required mark to get media science course in anna university for MBC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?