2nd July 2011, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?

I'm now doing BSc electronics and communication in final year. So how i'm join to 1year navy course? What procedure? Reply answer

Related Questions:
  1. Merchant Navy or Indian Navy after B.Sc.? Admission procedure and Institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of B.Sc graduate to get a job in Merchant or Indian Navy? -- [New]
  3. How to join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc in Electronics & Communications? Procedure to apply for Navy?
  4. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  5. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy after B.Tech ECE?
  6. What is the procedure to join Merchant navy?
  7. How to join Indian Army after completing BSc Electronics? What are the job opportunities in Navy and Air Force? What is the procedure of admission?
  8. Is it possible join Merchant Navy on Deck side after completing Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Criterion required to join Indian Navy whose father is in service?
  10. How to join Indian Navy after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. How to join Navy course after doing BSc Electronics? List of the colleges and their phone numbers?
  12. I am 26 year and 3 months old(BE Mechanical) : Can I join Merchant Navy? Procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completing BSc? How to make my career in Navy?
  14. Procedure to join Indian Navy after completion of Graduation in B.Com? Required Marks in Graduation to join Navy?
  15. Can I join Indian Navy being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in IT?
  16. Can I join Merchant navy after passing 12th commerce? What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy?
  17. What is the procedure to join merchant navy?
  18. Can I join Indian Navy Office after doing 3rd year BSc Maths computer application
16th October 2011, 08:21 PM
arunkumar.n

Default Re: Procedure to join 1 year Navy course after BSc ECE?

Now i'm doing Final year BSc electronics and communication. And my hobby is navy. So, Pls give 1year navy course details,..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?