27th April 2011, 05:12 PM
chaaaru

Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?

i'm 29 years old.

Could I join mba in anna university affiliated colleges? What is the procedure to join

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join MBA in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29?
  2. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  3. What is the fee structure of MBA in Anna University and Anna University Affiliated Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the rule regarding Cross Major in Anna University affiliated colleges?
  5. How to do M.Tech in any government college without GATE?
  6. Procedure to join masters degree in medical electronics in Anna University affiliate college
  7. List of colleges affiliated to Anna University offering admission with 25.27 marks in TANCET?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to apply for M.Phil course in Anna University for B.E.(CSE) and correspondence MBA(HR) candidate?
  9. Can I join Deemed University in second year? Procedure to change the college from Anna university? -- [New]
  10. How to join as a lecturer after completing MBA under Anna University, Chennai?
  11. Fee structure of MS/CSE regular courses under Anna University affiliated colleges?
  12. Date of start of classes for B.Tech Batch under Anna University affiliated colleges? When to deposit the fees?
  13. Which colleges will I get in Coimbatore and Trichy Affiliated to Anna University after scoring 184.25 cutoff marks?
  14. Will I get ECE in college affiliated to Anna University after scoring 173.75 cutoff?
  15. What is the maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges?
  16. Which are the top ranked colleges for MCA affiliated by Anna University in Chennai? List of the top colleges for MCA in Chennai
  17. Date of issue of application forms for MBA TANCET exam by Anna University?
  18. EEE admission
21st July 2011, 04:37 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?

yes,you can take admission in anna university by clearing the test conducted
by the university every year.
here i am attaching a document for your reference and admission
thank you
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infobook.pdf(76.2 KB, 291 views)
14th May 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join MBA course in Anna University affiliated colleges at the age of 29? What is the procedure?

i'm completing bsc nursing can i join any MBA course, if i can join means which type of MBA course is suitable to me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?