8th October 2011, 08:23 AM
Anu8896

Procedure to join CA course having completed B.Com with 60% of marks? Fee structure for this course?

good morning sir. dear sir maine b.com. 60% pass kiya hai . C.A. Course me admission ki process aur fees detail dijiyega . Kya C.A. Karte samay m.com. Kar sakta hu .

Related Questions:
  1. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  2. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  3. What is the procedure for correspondence course? I have completed my B.Com from Bangalore University
  4. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  6. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  7. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  9. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  10. How can I join ICWA course in correspondence after completing B.Com
  11. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  12. How to do SAP after completing B.Com? What is the fee structure?
  13. Procedure to join NIFT institute? Fee structure and the date of the entrance exam?
  14. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  16. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  17. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Fee structure for intermediate CS course? Is a B.Com student eligible for CS intermediate exam?
5th December 2011, 12:09 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CA course having completed B.Com with 60% of marks? Fee structure for this course?

Hello Friend,
You can pursue the course of CA as the minimum marks for Commerce graduates is 55%. The process to seek admission is very simple as you have to simply download and fill the form from the website: www.icai.org
Cost of form is around Rs. 6600.
Entire course fees will be around Rs.35000 to Rs.40000.

Regards
5th December 2011, 12:13 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CA course having completed B.Com with 60% of marks? Fee structure for this course?

Hello Friend,
You can pursue the course of CA as the minimum marks for Commerce graduates is 55%. The process to seek admission is very simple as you have to simply download and fill the form from the website: www.icai.org
Cost of form is around Rs. 6600.
Entire course fees will be around Rs.35000 to Rs.40000.
Yes you can pursue M.Com if you can manage it through distance learning.

Regards
5th December 2011, 11:22 AM
akashcg02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anu8896 View Post
good morning sir. dear sir maine b.com. 60% pass kiya hai . C.A. Course me admission ki process aur fees detail dijiyega . Kya C.A. Karte samay m.com. Kar sakta hu .
dear friend,
firstly, to tell you, with 60% in b.com, you can easily join CA,

To join CA course you should buy a prospectus through ICAI institutes held in various cities. Then, you should fill the form you get along with the prospectus, also draw a DD of 6600 rs and fill in the details in the form.
first step of CA, starts with CPT-COMMON PROFECIENCY TEST,
this exam is conducted twice in a year, ie, in june and dec.,
IN CPT, you will have subjects you had studied in B.COM, like, QUANTITATIVE APTITUDE, ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, MERCANTILE LAW.
SO by this you can join ca
and entire expenses along with coaching from outside institutions would be around 2.5 to 3 lakhs....
31st May 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, recently iam completed b.com final year iam intrested to do CA.then wat is the procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?