11th May 2013, 11:43 PM
44Manju

What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?

i completed my M.com and want to do CA so inform me basic procedure of CA course after M.com.. and also fee structure, levels, about exams, and syllabus etc

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees for admission in M.Com Part II?
  2. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  3. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course? -- [New]
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  6. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?
  10. List of Colleges offering M.Com course under Osmania University?
  11. What's the procedure and fee structure to do MS course in Germany? What are the exam I have to write for the same?
  12. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  13. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  14. What is the duration and the fee structure for ICWA course? I have completed M.Com
  15. CS course after M.Com and pursuing IWAI inter? Fee structure and subjects?
  16. Procedure and eligibility criteria for CA exam? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  18. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
12th May 2013, 06:13 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?

Hi dear..................

AS you have completed your M.com that is a post graduate course then you can join in CA course there is no problem.

Now there is a exemption for graduate & post Graduate by ICAi that they can skip out foundation Level & can direct join from Inter level i.e IPCC.

Ca fees structure........

For more details log on to..
http://www.icai.org.in

Good luck...............
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12872overview-fees.pdf(75.5 KB, 129 views)
6th July 2023, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of CA after M.Com? What is the fee structure?

Fee structure of CA after MCom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?