7th December 2017, 09:56 PM
SIWMINI PERERA

Procedure to join NASA when I am a Srilankan citizen?

Procedure to join NASA when I am a Srilankan citizen? What are the courses and criteria followed to apply for the job in NASA? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Hope I will get the answer on this. Thank you!

14th December 2017, 02:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA when I am a Srilankan citizen?

After being a Sri Lankan citizen, you can apply for NASA jobs.

The basic education required to join NASA are:-

Students who wants to join NASA must have completed degree course with high percentile in an appropriate field of engineering, physical science, life science or mathematics.

Procedure to apply:-

First create a USAJOBS account and build your resume using the USAJobs Resume Builder.

Then search for NASA civil service jobs opportunities and you meet the eligibility requirements for the desired position, then Select the "Apply Online" button. After that your USAJOBS profile informarion and resume will be transferred to NASA STARS.

Provide your additional information in NASA STARS.

After that you will be asked to complete a series of questions that help us understand your federal work experience. On your answering ability, they will select you.
23rd September 2021, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join NASA when I am a Srilankan citizen?

i really want to work at nasa . it is my dream . i am srilakan . i want to know what kind of qualifications do you ask for ? i mean what kind of courses should i go learn. please reply .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?