12th January 2017, 02:24 PM
arsinshani

Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?

Respected Sir, I want to join NASA in the future so I want to know which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA? Please answer as soon as possible.

21st March 2017, 07:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?

I am a student of class 10.I want to become an astronomer in NASA. So, is there any exam held in India to get selected in NASA. If you know then please reply. Please..
24th August 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which subjects should I study in class 12th to join NASA? What is the procedure to join NASA?

What subjects should I study in grade 12 to join NASA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?